Thursday 11 March 2010

4 great reasons why you need a Hyperlite Wakeboard

Wakeboarding has quickly become one of the most popular forms of watersports. With the rise of stars such as Parks Bonifay and Brett Eisenhauer, they have sparked a whole new industry. You can buy boats, wakeboards, lines, cables, apparel, and just about anything else that has to do with the sport of wakeboarding. I love going boating in the summer time on the lake, and wakeboarding on my Hyperlite wakeboard has been very fun for me and my friends. I recently bought a new Hyperlite wakeboard and I paid more for it than most other brands of wakeboards. I will give the reasons why I think it was worth the extra cost.

Hyperlite has been in the wakeboard industry since the very beginning of the sport. There are many other brands available and most are somewhat cheaper. Liquid Force has some pretty sweet boards on the market right now also. I chose to buy the Hyperlite Era L7 132 Wakeboard. The board retails for around $350, and it is a great board.

The first thing I noticed about this board was the weight was considerably less than the other models. Hyperlite Wakeboards claims that the core of the board is made from the lightest synthetic foam available today. They say the foam is made from L7 Lithium, and I can say from experience that this thing is really light. It has made it easy for me to start doing higher jumps and more tricks, basically letting me ride more aggressively.

One of my favorite things was how high in the water that the board rode. If you have ever ridden wakeboards before you know how much easier this makes things. The Hyperlite wakeboard has been designed with fret rails as opposed to flow through rails enabling it to sit and ride higher in the water. This allows the board to ride stronger up and into the wake for easier jumps and tricks.

Hyperlite makes their boards with layered glass as opposed to woven fiber glass. This is a really nice feature because over time woven glass has the tendency to separate and come apart. I once had a cheap O'brien wakeboard and after a season the fiber glass on the sides was all coming apart and the board just wasn't working as well as it did when I first got it. With the layered glass on a Hyperlite wakeboard it should last far longer, up to 5 seasons long. This is why they offer a lifetime guarantee.

The best part of the board is that it is so beginner friendly. When I take friends out on the water they always want to take a turn on the wakeboard. My new Hyperlite wakeboard [http://www.hyperlitewakeboard.org] is easy for them because it come out of the water so easily. If you wakeboard you know that the hardest part to learn is just getting up and out of the water. These boards are so light and with the fret rails it makes it easy for beginners, while providing all the great features that intermediate and advanced riders want.

If you are considering a new wakeboard you have many choices. There are some great brands on the market today. As I said it was a really hard choice between a Hyperlite wakeboard [http://www.hyperlitewakeboard.org] or a Liquid Force model. I think that I made the right choice in paying more for a Hyperlite wakeboard.Now I am looking forward to a long hot summer out on the lake. Be safe this year and have fun out on the water.

I am currently hosting a website all about wakeboarding. If you want the latest news, reviews, and pictures from the wakeboarding scene please stop by at [http://www.hyperlitewakeboard.org]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christopher_Whitcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment