Wednesday, 24 March 2010
5 great reasons why women find Jetskiing sexy
When men think of driving a jet ski, they think of it as a status symbol, but women think of it as - one very sexy machine. It has everything women think is sexy.
First, let's look at the history and facts.
The jet ski was first introduced in 1973 by Kawasaki, but in 2003 the introduction of the four-stroke engines and then superchargers to the designs have resulted in machines with up to 260 horsepower.
These design changes have greatly changed the excitement of the sport for both racing and freestyle enthusiast.
Here are just of a few of the many things women think make jet skis sexy:
1. It's fast -- and it seems even faster than it really is. That just adds to the excitement.
2. It's classy with sleek styling. Nothing on the water has the look of one of these hot and fast machines.
3. It's not your common boat -- that's an understatement. Even fast boats can't deliver this thrill and excitement.
4. It's a dream to drive or ride. As many women say, "When you're driving one, you're in complete control of a ton of power." You can't experience this feeling in any ordinary boat.
5. When you pull up to the dock and step off of this powerful machine, women have immediate status as a women who loves adventure and is in complete control.
6. Finally, it's just plain fun. It's one of the most wonderful feelings on earth is the way many women describe the experience.
The good news for anyone who is looking for adventure is that now in today's economy, jet skis are selling at unheard of low prices. Check eBay and search the Internet and you just might find one of these incredible values for yourself.
Jerry Minchey is an engineer, author and researcher. He cuts through the hype and gets down to the bare facts to reveal secrets that are easy to understand using non-technical terms. He has written several books and holds five patents as a result of his research.
For more information go to the Jet Ski Resource Center and find the latest Jet Ski Bargain including prices that are updated hourly.
You can also see the latest reviews and information about new and used machines at Jet Skis Reviewed.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jerry_Minchey